Open letter

Dear loved ones ,

Kudos to YOU all , for making my life miserable and consoling me everyday . Hatts off to you , for being so multitasking.
Because of you I'm at the stage of life where its hard to find the ways , its getting difficult everyday to explain myself , because I'm losing hope . It all started when YOU call me "thin" without even realizing that my mother is so worried about me . Every time when people greet they ask me "beta kuch khaya karo" to me , and to my mother they goes like "khayal rakha karain paida kyun kia hy " . I wish you could just ever know how it feels , to be a child who becomes tension for their parents. I didn't knew it was the time I had start broking up , every time I used to see the mirror the dark circles covering half of my face stops me to take the leading role in the play , I always used to be the narrator. But thank you to few of those sincere people who still helped me out to climb up the stairs , and let me bring out the best in me . With little dreams and some encouragement i welcomed teenage , where I was so happy to introduce myself to the new world ready to polish my skills , learn and explore . But ultimately it was all ruined by your friendship goals , What my parents taught me , I don't know why i had never found those qualities in you in the middle school , although our teacher said we all are same by every means . But still she did favouritism to "YOU" but not me . Still i cried on my way back to home after college farewell , only for few friends my van driver and guard who used  to take care of me . Because the teacher who harassed me took away the believe and respect ,  that praise your  teachers like your parents. I'm a Muslim and I believe Allah will give the result in Akhirat , I wiped my tears hold on breath said goodbye and never returned back , but still I can't get rid of it. I wish someone could have ever just ask me the reason , when every time YOU judged me for who I am , for every time you published my name in the bad books .I left everything just to make YOU my dear loved ones satisfy , but I was always taken wrong because of the misinterpretation created by you only . How well do you managed to ruin someone life , laugh on it and console the dead soul. I wish you could have just face what I have gone through . The society you have created , where i can't step anymore and fulfill my dreams because when you tagged me "Awara" I got afarid if my parents will hear they will shattered. You its all you , who bully every little thing who is so mean that don't even let me cry , every time you say anything , i heard you took me wrong you said I'm an asshole , I tried to cried , but your so called rule if you will cry you will lose what you have , and I hold my breath every time I want to shout out loud , i used to isolate muself my heart beat used to get fast my throat hurts gets chocked , i used  to feel like I want to say but someone has stopped me. Because its not right to speak for your own .
So ultimately my teenage was ruined by you , but I was raised to face the world , I welcomed my 20's warmly. I face the new world , New people like who I am , I showed the best I can do , being the honest and helpful person I was again stabbed , misguided , pointed hundreds times , bullied , I thought it was a new journey. But YOU followed me , you are still with me . You have taken my family my friends my life and now you are just few steps away to take my soul away .but I'm happy because no matter if nobody understands me , the way I think or the way I wanted to live. All I know my Allah is still there he is knows everything inside out . He will bless me . But I have wrote this that please don't let THEM ruin your life , don't let THEM take away your childhood your memories your family soul. Because once you stop believing on yourself and started believing on them they take away everything belongs to you.

With Love
Every other depressed person .

Comments

Popular Posts